To sync to a private calendar URL, take a look at our help article, Syncing consults to your calendar.
Embodia offers an integration with Google Calendar that will let you:
- Sync your consults on Embodia to your Google Calendar;
- Block off your schedule on Embodia if it conflicts with events created directly on Google Calendar.
To connect your Embodia account to your Google Calendar account, click on Connect Google Calendar under Consults > Export in the top bar:
Once you click on the Connect to Google Calendar button, you will be redirected to a Google page where you can choose which Google account you would like to connect.
Select your account and then click on Allow for each permission request:
Google will then show you a final confirmation page. Embodia requires that all permissions be granted (each checkbox needs to be selected), otherwise, the integration will fail. If you would like to proceed, simply click on Allow:
After granting Embodia permission, you will be redirected to a page on Embodia that will list all your calendars on Google Calendar. For each calendar, you can select if you want to Sync to and/or Check conflict.
A note on conflict checking.
If you have checked the Check conflict checkbox on your calendar, Embodia will indicate that a conflict exists if and only if:
- The event on Google Calendar is confirmed (i.e. has been accepted);
- The event visibility setting on Google Calendar is set to Busy.
If an event meets the criteria listed above:
- Your schedule will be blocked off during the event so that patients cannot book during the event time;
- If you or a clinic admin is booking the consult, a warning will be shown, but Embodia will not restrict you from creating the consult if it conflicts with the event.
Below is an example of Embodia consults in a Google calendar. Embodia does not display any sensitive patient information in your Google calendar: