Once a patient is added, you can share education with them. To share Patient Education go to HEP > Education:
You can search for an education by using the search bar:
Similar to the Exercise library, you can personalize your account to find what you are looking for faster and more efficiently. Use the sub-tabs in your patient education library to do so:
Above the list of education, there are several tabs shown above:
- All: the education available to you.
- Starred: the education that you have starred.
- My Education: the education that you have uploaded.
- My Clinic's: If you are connected to a clinic, you will see all education that has been uploaded and made available by your colleagues in the clinic.
- My Courses: the patient education that you were granted access to by joining a course or resource package on Embodia Academy.
- For <Patient>: education that you have uploaded and made private to the currently selected patient. This tab will only show up if you have a patient selected. In the image below, you can in the top right corner that Doe, Joe is selected as the patient:
Starring (Favoriting) an Education
You can add a star next to any education you frequently use. This saves the education in the Starred section as shown above. Think of it like your favorites library.
You can star an education by clicking on the star icon: