Embodia sends patients a welcome email with instructions on how to log in to their account for the first time. The welcome email is sent when you (the practitioner), add a patient to your Embodia account and you perform one of the following actions:
- Prescribe their first home exercise programs, or;
- Share an education for the first time, or;
- Share a questionnaire for the first time, or;
- Schedule a consult.
Here's an example of what the welcome email to patients looks like:
This email contains a temporary password that the patient can use to sign up for the first time. Once the patient has signed up, they will be asked to update their password for security reasons.
NOTE: What follows can only be performed if the patient did not sign up for Embodia using the information in the email
If the patient has not signed up for Embodia, there will be a notice on their profile informing you that the patient has not signed up:
Click on the Edit info button to:
- Edit the patient's first name
- Edit the patient's last name
- Edit the patient's email address
- Change the time zone associated with this patient
Click on the Other actions button to:
- Resend Welcome Email: resend the welcome email that includes their temporary credentials.
- Print Welcome Page: you can print a welcome package that includes their temporary credentials as well as a short tutorial on the features available to patients on Embodia.
- Archive / Make active the patient profile.
- Export data: You can learn more about exporting patient data in our lesson, Exporting patient data.